~ Schedule ~
- Jaidis @ Juniper Grove
- Katrina @ Trina’s Tantilising Tidbits
- Angela @ I Feel the Need,The Need to Read
- Daryl @ Erotic Notions
- Donna @ Picky Bitches Book Blog
- Cindy @ Indy Book Fairy
- Michelle @ Snarky Mom Reads… (Book Review)
- Lee @ Behind Closed Doors
- Jody @ Jody’s Book Reviews
- Julianne @ The Flipside of Julianne.
- Amber G. @ Lady Amber’s Reviews
- R.E. @ From the Desk of R.E. Hargrave
- Carol @ Star Angel Reviews Reviews
- Laurie @ Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews (Book Review)
- Melissa @ Melissa Book Buzz
- Brianne @ Underneath the Covers
- Emily @ Musings From an Addicted Reader
- Airicka @ The Dark Realm
- Jenny @ Black Words-White Pages
- Aly @ Reading Shy with Aly (Book Review)
- Sarka @ Between Boyfriends
- Charlotte Lynn @ A Soccer Mom’s Book Blog
- Kassondra @ Naughty Little Kisses
- Gina @ Gina Whitney
- Shavana @ Beanie Brain Reader (Book Review)
- Bad & Dirty @ Bad and Dirty Books
- Lynelle @ Inspire to Read
~ About the Book ~
Author: Dahlia Donovan
Series: Blackbird Series Book 5 (standalone)
Published: April 15th, 2015
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Content Warning: Explicit sexual content
Age Recommendation: 18+
~ Synopsis ~
Born into a Moroccan family both wealthy and well-connected, Alicia has wanted for nothing her entire life. Choosing to abandon her family business for fashion, she has built her own business and lives off the fruits of her own labour. Her traditionalist mother has longed for her to settle down with a good man.
Alicia has never wanted a good man until Josh Withers. Tired of meaningless flings, Alicia has found someone who challenges her in all the right ways. So what if he occasionally turns himself into panther?
No one’s perfect.
Now in a fight for her life as enemies from both her family’s past and her best friend Ivy’s recent nightmares come hunting for her. Alicia can only hope Josh’s military background and shifter strength will keep them safe.
~ About the Author ~
Dahlia Donovan started out working in the insurance world. After ten years, she morphed her love of investigating accidents and studying people into writing about them. She’s a bit of a hermit and despises being in front of a camera. Her life wouldn’t be complete without her husband and her massive collection of books and video games.
Her first novel Ivy started out as a crazy dream which she turned into an adventurous and suspenseful paranormal romance. It was followed up by Natasha, Masquerade, Twelve Days and now Alicia. A fourth main novel in the series, Lorcan, is due out late 2015.
Readers can find Under Fire, a free short story available to all her newsletter subscribers. See her website for more details.
Amazon Author Page | Facebook | Twitter | GoodReads | Website | Blog
~ Excerpt ~
“Such a naughty, teasing kitten.” Josh resisted the temptation to allow his hands to drift from her hips to grip her arse firmly. He sensed Alicia wasn’t quite ready for anything other than a little lark to lift the oppressive sadness which lingered under the surface. “Going to play tour guide for me since the others have swanned off to entertain the whinging bint?”
“Sure.” Alicia eased into a pair of heels no one should’ve been able to walk in and smirked over at him. “Done looking at my arse?”
“Not a bloody chance.” Josh trailed behind her, making sure the balcony doors were locked and the cameras working before securing the front door to the suite. “You can never get enough of a beautiful piece of art.”
“Art?” Alicia’s laugh was like a sweet melody which resonated deeply in his soul and his groin. Her gaze flitted down his front to the bulge in his trousers. “Honestly? How do you men walk around with it swinging out of control?”
“Who says it’s out of control?” Josh guided her down the stairs toward the lobby.
~ Giveaway ~
Stay You & Happy Reading,